Ultra High-Speed Floor Pad Types:
For use with floor machine speeds of 1000 to 3000+ RPM
- Aqua Burnishing Pad - Ideal for high-frequency, high-gloss burnishing programs on softer floor finishes (Replaces beige pad).
- Black Sanding Screen - Perfect for sanding dull and scuffed wood floors. Open-weave mesh design is nonloading and coated on both sides for reversible use - wet or dry.
- Natural Hair Burnishing Pad - Natural hair and synthetic fiber pad works well on a wide variety of floor finishes and traffic conditions.
- Natural Hair Extra Burnishing Pad - Greater percentage of natural hair and synthetic fiber pad designed for low-frequency burnishing programs on harder floor finishes.
- Ultra Champagne Burnishing Pad - Designed for low to moderate burnishing programs on hard floor finishes.
Do you want a brush or a pad driver?
If your preference is to have a dedicated product, select a brush. If you have a variety of applications, your choice may be a pad holder. The surface being cleaned and the amount of dirt build-up will help determine the selection. The key to remember when ordering these items is the block diameter in relationship to the machine size. A brush is sized 2 inches smaller than the machine because of the flare of the brush fibers. Pad drivers are specified 1 inch smaller than the machine.
There is an easy way to cross check your selection from the Floor Machine Brushes and Clutch Plates section of this web site.
- A brush, long-trim pad driver, or short-trim pad driver without a riser, should be 2" smaller than the machine size.
- A pad driver should be 1" smaller than the machine size.
Therefore, a 20" floor machine would use an:
- 18" brush without a riser
- or a 19" brush
This rule applies to over 90% of the applications.