Shipping & Order Fulfillment Information
Shipping from 34 locations:** (see map below)
- Orders normally ship within 24 to 48 hours after order processing is complete. There are occasions which an order may take longer to process.
- The closest stocking warehouse location is chosen to shorten the delivery time of your order. A confirmation shipment e-mail will be sent to you at this time.
- "Will Call" pick-up is currently not available at any of our warehouses.
- Please contact our customer service department at 888-226-2724, Mon.-Fri., 8:30 - 5:00p.m. Central time if you are in need of an exact shipping time.
- Backordered Items - A sales representative will contact you with an estimated availability date
- Your card is initially authorized for the purchase. It is not charged until your item(s) have been shipped.
- FedEx, UPS or USPS Ground shipping rates only apply to continental U.S. destinations.
- Expedited shipping is also available (additional shipping charges will apply). Please indicate when the shipment is needed and a contact email/phone number so you can be contacted for approval of additional charges. Customer approval of additional charges is REQUIRED to expedite any shipment. Signature may be required to receive shipment.
- Additional fees will be applied for shipping to Hawaii & Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
- NOTE: Free Shipping Only Applies to Continental U.S. (Excludes Alaska)
- International & overseas shipping is not available.
Larger Items shipping via Common Carrier:
- Larger items such as Floor Machines and Heavy Equipment are shipped via common carrier to your location.
- We will strive to secure the least expensive freight rate for our clients when shipping common carrier. It is beneficial when acquiring a reduced shipping cost if the large item shipment can be delivered to a commercial location able to accept large trucks. Please put this location in the Ship-to area of the check out process. A customer service representative will contact you with your freight costs before shipment of any large item.
** The closest stocking warehouse location is chosen to shorten the delivery time of your order. A confirmation shipment e-mail will be sent to you at this time.