Shipping & Order Fulfillment Information
Order Fulfillment locations:** (see map below)
- Orders normally ship within 24 to 72 hours after order processing is complete. There are occasions in which an order may take longer to process due to availability or manufacturer lead times.
- The closest stocking warehouse location is chosen to shorten the delivery time of your order. A confirmation shipment e-mail will be sent to you at this time.
- "Will Call" pick-up is currently not available at any of our warehouses.
- Please contact our customer service department at 888-226-2724, Mon.-Fri., 8:30 - 5:00p.m. Central time if you are in need of an exact shipping time.
- Backordered Items - A sales representative will contact you with an estimated availability date
- Your card is initially authorized for the purchase. It is not charged until your item(s) have been shipped.
- FedEx, UPS or USPS Ground shipping rates only apply to continental U.S. destinations.
- Expedited shipping is also available (additional shipping charges will apply). Please indicate when the shipment is needed and a contact email/phone number so you can be contacted for approval of additional charges. Customer approval of additional charges is REQUIRED to expedite any shipment. Signature may be required to receive shipment.
- Additional fees will be applied for shipping to Hawaii & Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
- NOTE: Free Shipping Only Applies to Continental U.S. (Excludes Alaska)
- International & overseas shipping is not available.
Larger Items shipping via Common Carrier:
- Larger items such as Floor Machines and Heavy Equipment are shipped via common carrier to your location.
- Additional Fees May Apply if Shipping Equipment to a Limited Access or Residential Area and/or if a Liftgate is Required.
- We will strive to secure the least expensive freight rate for our clients when shipping common carrier. It is beneficial when acquiring a reduced shipping cost if the large item shipment can be delivered to a commercial location able to accept large trucks. Please put this location in the Ship-to area of the check out process. A customer service representative will contact you with your freight costs before shipment of any large item.
** The closest stocking warehouse location is chosen to shorten the delivery time of your order. A confirmation shipment e-mail will be sent to you at this time.