InstantFOAM Alcohol Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizing without water! The InstantFOAM is an EcoLogo Certified Product (More Info Below). InstantFOAM Alcohol kills more then 99.99% of many common germs in just 15 seconds.
Where to Use: Ideal for use in healthcare, food handling and any other work environment or public area where a higher level of hand hygiene is required.
Features & Benefits
- InstantFOAM Formula - 4 times easier to spread than gels, improving germ-killing by 10 times compared to equivalent alcohol gels
- Non-Taining to Food; NSF E3 Certified - Suitable for use in environments where food is being handled or produced
- Perfume-Free & Dye-Free - Product will not taint food, suitable for all food handling environments
- Hypoallergenic - Carefully formulated to minimize the likelihood of any adverse allergic reaction from occuring during use
- Contains Conditioner - Helps the skin feel smooth and firm after use
- EcoLogo Certified - Provides customers with assurance that the products meet stringent standards of environmental leadership
- USDA BioPreferred Certified - Assures the consumer that a product contains a verified amount of renewable biological ingredients
Deb Stoko InstantFOAM products sanitize without alcohol, while they moisturize and condition with aloe vera. InstantFOAM are gentle on skin even with frequent use.
InstantFOAM has a kill rate of 99.99% within 30 seconds against most common bacteria including Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella choleraesuis, Streptococcus faecalis (VRE), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, Listeria monocytogenes, Trichophytin mentogrophytes (athlete’s foot), Clostridium difficile and Human Coronavirus. With InstantFOAM non-alcohol (non-flammable) sanitizers, no rinsing is required!
While no hand sanitizer is indicated to prevent H1N1 Flu, according to the CDC, one of the ways you can help protect yourself from H1N1 flu is by practicing good hand hygiene. Specific CDC recommendations include keeping your hands clean by washing with soap and water, or using a hand sanitizer when soap and water may not be available. In independent laboratory testing, Deb InstantFOAM has been proven EFFECTIVE against the H1N1 virus.