Description: Deb AntiBac Anti-Bacterial Foam Wash is an antibacterial foam hand wash with triclosan that is pleasantly perfumed and mild for frequent use. Cartridges are ultrasonically sealed, non-vented, and fully recyclable (HDPE Type 2).
Usage: Suitable for use in general industry, schools, and office washroom areas.
Method of Use: Apply foam to dry hand, spread well and rinse thoroughly with clean, running water.
Features & Benefits:
- Mild Formula: Uses skin conditioners to improve hydration and prevent drying of skin to encourage frequent use.
- Effective: A high-qualityer antibacterial formula eliminates 99.99% of germs and bacteria providing effective protection.
- Hygienic: The unique patented pump and cartridge are ultrasonically sealed and designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge minimizing the risk of external contamination.
- Dispensers: Dispensers with BioCote protection are guaranteed for life and are available as Touch Free or color-coded with usage instructions to encourage hand washing best practice.
- Recyclable Packaging: All cartridge components and packaging are recyclable while formulations are biodegradable.
- Saves Water: Instant foam lather can be applied direct to dry hands before rinsing, saving approximately 45% of water consumption.
- No Wastage: The cartridge collapses during normal use to ensure full evacuation of product.
- Highly Economical: Only one dose, 0.7 mL, is required to provide effective skin cleansing.