Fabric Rinse For Carpet And Upholstery
Certi-Rinse is a specially formulated fabric rinse for use on carpet and upholstery. It is a low pH solution that may be used as the final step in wet cleaning. Certi-Rinse will remove any remaining residue, help prevent browning or yellowing. pH of use dilution 2.5-3.
Applications: As a spray after shampooing or hot water extraction.
Shake well before using. Test fabric in inconspicuous place for color fastness before using. After Rinse can be sprayed after shampooing or used in hot water extracting to balance the pH.
- Add 4 to 6 fluid ounces of After Rinse to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray with an electric or pump type sprayer.
- To prepare carpet for extraction cleaning, vacuum or use the Model S Pile Brush to remove dry soil.
- Portable Extraction: Add 2 ounces of After Rinse for each gallon of water.
- *Truckmount Extraction: Add 1 quart of After Rinse for each 5 gallon of water to make concentrate. Set chemical metering system at 2 GPH.
- Proceed in cleaning carpets.
- Finish carpet with a nap brush.
Note: Freezing will not affect cleaning power. Thaw, shake well and use.