2:5 / 1:5
Concentrated, one-pass carpet extraction solution for truck mounts and portable machines.
Certified's 2001 contains powerful cleaning agents, defoamers and a pleasant fragrance that gives you fast, effective, one-pass cleaning on even the most heavily soiled carpets. 2001 is highly concentrated with a dilution ratio of 2 oz to 5 gallons.
Safe for all carpets, 2001 is one of Certified's best selling products because it's economical and because of its cleaning ability. Carpet professionals can trust 2001 to give them results they can be proud of.
This products economically dilutes to 2 oz./5 gallons of water for a portable cleaning machine. 2001 is certified most popular extraction cleaner due to its high concentration and power. Safe for all carpets including 5th generation. pH 8.5-9
Applications: For truck mount and portable jet extraction machines.
Shake well before use. Test fabric in inconspicuous place for color fastness before using.
For Preparing Stock Solution: For truck mounts, prepare the cleaning solution concentrate by adding 1 quart of 2001 to 5 gallons of wate rin the concentrate tank. For portable jet extraction machines, add 2 oz. of 2001 to every 5 gallons of water. Dilution ratio at the tips equal 1:320.
- To prepare carpet for jet extraction cleaning, vacuum or use the Model S Pile Brush to remove dry soil.
- Run wand or nozzle over area being cleaned, jetting solution as needed. Pick up spent solution and soil by moving wand or nozzle back and forth three or four times over area sprayed.
- Overlap previously cleaned area slightly in proceeding to uncleaned area.
- Finish carpet with a nap brush.
- Use furniture protectors under legs of furniture replaced on damp carpet.
Note: Freezing will not affect cleaning power. Thaw, shake well and use.