An Excellent And Economical Extraction
For portable or truck mount jet extraction equipment.
A field tested formula of detergents, solubilizers and emulsifiers for effective removal of water and oil soluble soils. Contains Odor Bane™ deodorizer and defoamers. Buffered pH for minimizing browning and color loss when used according to directions. All-Purpose gives professional results on residential, commerical, and institutional carpets. Safe for all carpets.
The All-Purpose Liquid Jet Sol is an excellent and economical extraction cleaner. This product dilutes to 1-2 qt./5 gallon for a truck mount and 1-5 oz./5 gallon for a portable cleaner. The All-Purpose contains Certified's proprietary Odor-Bane for odor elimination and long-lasting freshness. This is a effective and safe product for all carpets including 5th generation. pH 8.5-9.5. Gallon
Shake well before use. Test fabric in inconspicuous place for color fastness before using.
To Prepare Stock Solution: Truck Mounts - Add 1 to 2 quarts of All Purpose Cleaner to 5 gallons of water in the concentrate tank.
For Portable Jet Extraction - add 1 oz. of All-Purpose Cleaner to every 1 gallon of water. Dilution ratio at the tips equals 1:128.
- To prepare carpet for jet extraction cleaning, vacuum or use the Model S Pile Brush to remove dry soil.
- Run wand or nozzle over area being cleaned, jetting solution as needed. Pick up spent solution and soil by moving wand or nozzle back and forth three or four times over area sprayed.
- Overlap prevoiusly cleaned area slightly in proceeding to uncleaned area.
- Finish carpet with a nap brush.
- Use furniture protectors under legs of furniture replaced on damp carpet.