FM40 LX Floor Machine
Experience a more powerful floor cleaner.
The FM40 standard floor machine has a full 1.5 horsepower motor, 160 pounds of down pressure and a 3,540 RPM pad driver. This floor machine allows you to accomplish more with fewer passes and less strain on the operator for cleaner floors.
The versatile machine is an ideal replacement for a variety of other equipment. The FM40 is perfect for hard floor scrubbing in hard-to-reach areas. It also supplements Clarke BOOST machines to perform chemical-free floor finish removal.
When paired with appropriate pads, the FM40 floor machine can even be used to clean grout in bathrooms, prep gym floors for recoats, bonnet clean carpet, and burnish terrazzo, marble, and concret floors.
Now you can clean baseboards without having to buy a separate machine or cleaning on your hands and knees. The FM40 LX comes standard with an innovative baseboard cleaner attachment. This simple device easily attaches to the front of the machine to provide a convenient alternative for cleaning baseboards.
Easy to Use
- Wheel-down driving mode enables high productivity, single-handed operation in forward-and-backward motion
- Full modularity allows for easy separation and transportation of equipment
- Bright yellow components simplify identification
- Provides chemical-free floor stripping for removing floor finish in small or hard-to reach areas
- 1.5 hp motor and 160 lb of down pressure enhance performance and allow for fewer passes
- Switchable wheels-up/wheels-down modes offer balanced control for both side-to-side and forward-and-backward motion
- Baseboard cleaner attachment eliminates the need for additional equipment
- Cleaning Pad Size: 14 in x 20 in
- Motor: 1.5 hp
- Voltage/Frequency: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Orbit Speed: 3,540 rpm
- Orbit Diameter: 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Power Cable: 50 ft (15 m), 14/3 Safety Yellow
- Sound Level: 68 dB A
- Machine Total Weight: 169 lb (76.7 kg)
- Machine w/o weights: 106 lb (48 kg)
- Weights: 63 lb (28.5 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.75 in x 20.5 in x 44.5 in (52.7 cm x 52 cm x 113 cm)
- Warranty: 3 years parts and 2 years labor