Green Cleaning is cleaning to protect health without harming the environment.
How Does This Rubbermaid Commercial Product Help Me Green Clean?
Microfiber - Microfibers are very thin filaments blended from polyester and nylon that have been split to form thinner fibers–think 1/100th the thickness of a strand of your hair. These split fibers are better for cleaning because their increased surface area enables them to capture and retain more dirt, mold, and allergens. Furthermore, you can clean effectively while reducing water and chemical usage.
The sustainable attributes of this product earn you LEED Credits.
Green design and construction can help you save energy and enhance your bottom line in the following ways:
- Earn tax breaks and rebates
- Lower construction costs
- Reduce or eliminate the need for heating and air-conditioning equipment and the associated costs of purchase, maintenance and electricity
- Cut energy and water bills by as much as half
- Increase labor productivity, retail customer sales and property value
- Protect operating budgets from increase in energy prices