Quiet, Yet Powerful.
The market leader for HEPA vacuums introduces the newest model to its product line-up.
Pullman-Holt's 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability. Designed for professional cleaning, this canister style vacuum has a superior, low profile design that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to use.
Unlike similar canister HEPA vacuums, the 390ASB is equipped with a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified, a standard feature on all Pullman-Holt HEPA Vacuums.
- A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size
- HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC007
- Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage
- Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility
- Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged
- Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch
B160666 TOOL KIT INCLUDES:
- 6 ft. Hose
- Telescopic Steel Wand
- Two-position Ergo Slide Floor Tool
- Dusting Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Optional 14" Power Head available, B100309 (SOLD SEPERATELY). Equipped with a beater bar and runs on airflow, no electricity required, and connects to the telescoping wand that is included with the vacuum. This Power head can also be used with any of our other vacuums when used with a reducer (B260983).
- Optional Electric Power Head available, B260976 (SOLD SEPERATELY). Built in motor protection system prevents damage due to blocked brush roll. Automatic height adjustment suitable to all types of carpet pile and thickness. Sleek European styling cleans below furniture and tight areas. See-through brush window clear view of any obstruction in the brush roll. Heavy-duty double steel brush roller superior agitation of carpet. MEtal wands with cord management to 390 vacuum connects directly to electric outlet on Pullman-Holt model 390.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: