Healthcare Grade PVC Frame Laundry Hamper
A single laundry hamper features a 14.46 gallon mesh bag and foot pedal for easy access. MJM's PVC frame laundry hampers are the standard for any healthcare environment. The PVC frame and mesh bag inhibit the growth of bacteria. The front zipper opening allows for easy removal of laundry, eliminating lifting heavy loads. The wire frame at the base helps support the mesh bag or liner, while the hamper is reinforced at all stress related areas.
- Healthcare Grade
- Zipper front opening helps prevent back injuries
- All casters are reinforced
- Floor plate will support retainer bag
- Marine grade wire frame will support isolation liners or leakproof bags
- High impact plastic lid w/ handle
- 23.75" L x 22.5" W x 38.5" H
- 14.46 gallon capacity (meets life safety code)
- Rust proof 3" Twin Threaded Stem Casters
- 16" x 17.75" lid size
Liner Bag Colors:
- Standard Mesh - Breathable, flame resistant, mildew resistant. High tear & tensile strength.
- Solid Vinyl - Antimicrobial, flame resistant, easy to clean. High tear & tensile strength.
NOT ALL PVC MANUFACTURERS ARE ALIKE
MJM International's combined 100 years of production experience and 35 years designing experience has made them the top manufacturing leader in the PVC industry.
MJM uses 100% Virgin PVC materials (Furniture Grade / Healthcare Grade) throughout their entire product line of Commercial Plastic & PVC Laundry Carts, Hampers, Linen Carts, Logistics Equipment & Accessories.
The 1-1/4" pipe used on all products has a weight of .425 - .434 pounds per foot. Independent impact tests have been performed with exceptional results. In addition, MJM extensively tests all PVC products to ensure they meet the rigorous demands of your healthcare environment.
As proven leaders in the industry, there is no comparison; MJM's PVC fittings have 20% more socket depth than others. The MJM socket depth is 1-1/2" compared to the 1-1/4" socket depth, found on most products from other manufacturers, thus producing a solid foundation to the connection between the pipe and fittings since more surface area of the pipe is glued inside the fitting.