Recommended For Heavy Soil and Grease On Synthetic Fibers
A specially formulated, alkaline carpet shampoo designed for the toughtest cleaning jobs on commercial, syntehtic carptets. This heavy duty carpet shampoo removes heavy grease and soil on synthetic fibers.
- Not recommended for use on wool or cotton carpets
- Dilute 1 part 4MF with 4 to 8 parts warm water
- pH of use dilution 10-10.5
Applications: Use in portable shampoo/upholstery machines on synthetic fibers
Recommended for cleaning heavy soil & grease on synthetic fibrers. Shake well before using. Test fabric in inconspicuous place for color fastness before use.
Carpet Cleaning - Prepare carept for shampooing in normal manner with vacuum or Certified Pile Brush.
- Dilute 10 oz. of Synthetic Shampoo with 1 gallon of warm water (140° - 150° F).
- For best results, fast drying and efficiency, shampoo carpet with 3-5 quarts of Synthetic Shampoo stock solution per 100 square feet.
- Use Hand Nap Brush, vacuum or Certified Pile Brush to finish carpet after cleaning.
Use furniture protectors under legs if furniture must be replaced before carpet is dry.
- Vacuum thoroughly when dry.
Upholstery Cleaning: - Vacuum furniture thoroughly.
- Dilute 10 oz. of Synthetic Shampoo with 1 gallon of room temperature water.
- Clean in normal manner with brush or sponge.
- Wipe any excess foam from legs or other unupholstered areas.
- Finish all nap type coverings with soft brush combing in one direction.