Structured By Nature Cleaning Products
A fast acting, quick drying Shampoo/Spin cleaner which incorporates Certified's Encapsulating technology to bind the soil, which is then removed through daily vacuuming.
- Environmentally Responsible
- Leaves no harmful residue
- Dilute 1-8 or 16oz - 1 gal
- Diluted for use PH 7.5-8
As a leader in odor control and carpet care, Nilodor has taken an active role in manufacturing and promoting environmentally responsible cleaning products. There are many advantages to using our Structured By Nature™ products, some off which are:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Non-Toxic / Non-Caustic
- Improved worker health and safety
- Low VOC's
- Meets Environmental standards
Nilodor will continue to do it’s part to insure a safe and healthy environment for our generation and those to follow.
Detergents are a necessary element in carpet cleaning products to help loosen dirt from carpet fibers. Unfortunately, detergents can be sticky and may leave a residue if not completely removed from the carpet fibers. This residue will accumulate with each cleaning and leads to problem resoiling, especially in traffic lanes and other heavily used areas.
Certified's Encapsulation polymer technology is a safe alternative to traditional detergent based cleaners. Encapsulation polymers are added to the carpet cleaning solution. These encapsulation polymers suspend the detergent and soil at the top of the carpet fibers, drying into a light, non-sticky crystalline which can be easily removed by normal vacuuming.
- Leaves no harmful residue
- No rinsing required (Except Pre-Spray)
- Prevents soil wicking
- Eliminates rapid resoiling
- Carpets stay cleaner longer
If you need additional assistance, please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.
Shake well before use. Test fabric in inconspicuous place for color fastness using.
- Prepare carpet for shampooing in a normal manner with a vacuum or Certified Pile Brush.
- Add 16 oz. of Structured By Nature Shampoo to 1 gallon of water
Rotary Brush - Spray Solution to carpet surface and agitate with rotary brush.
Bonnet Cleaning - Bonnet may be either saturated with diluted solution or solution may be sprayed as a mist, ahead of machine.
- Use furniture protectors under legs if furniture must be replaced before carpet is dry. Vacuum thoroughly when dry.
Upholstery Cleaning: Vacuum furniture thoroughly.
- Add 16 oz. of Shampoo to every 1 gallon of water.
- Clean in normal manner with brush or sponge.
- Wipe any excess foam from legs or other un-upholstered areas.
- Finish all nap type covering with soft brush combing in one direction.
- Vacuum thoroughly when dry.
NOTE: Freezing will not affect cleaning power. Thaw, shake well and use.