EDIC's brand new Aqua Dri hosts a series of exclusive features that put it far ahead. Optional carpet clamp of the pack and make it indispensable for quick drying of carpet and hard floors. The Aqua Dri's unique body design makes it super easy to stack for storage or transport.
The standard unit (3004ADN) offers three-speed drying with a ½HP motor and 2400 CFM. Can be easily adjusted to four different positions for drying carpets, furniture, curtains, ceilings - you name it!
Available with optional carpet clamp.
- Exclusive hi-tech design makes it the most versatile, compact and portable air mover in the industry.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene housing with new "granite" look is durable and never looks dirty.
- Balanced carry-along handle distributes weight evenly for superior portability.
- Easy to store or stack for transport.
- Thermally protected motor.
ABOUT CFM: Cubic feet per minute (CFPM or CFM) is a non-SI unit of measurement of the flow of a gas or liquid that indicates how much volume in cubic feet pass by a stationary point in one minute. The higher the CFPM the better the suction.