CarpetMaster 200 Series Upright Vacuums
The CarpetMaster 200 Series Dual Motor Uprights are available in three sizes, 12, 15, and 18 inches. Designed with the operator in mind, this upright vacuum focuses on ergonomics, durability, and reliability.
These CarpetMaster vacuums feature a powerful motor, on-board crevice and upholstery tool, quiet operation, HEPA filtration, bag indicator light, and a light handle weight. The motor is conveniently located at the base of the machine which results in a lighter handle weight.
Designed with the benefits of a dual motor vacuum, the 200 Series provides better productivity and carefree operation. 1350 Watts of total cleaning power optimally allocated to driving the brush and vacuum independently. The result is a one-pass cleaning capability which saves up to 20% in cleaning time. The brush stops turning when the operator is detail cleaning with the wand and tools.
Unlike most dual-motor vacuums, the CarpetMaster has its vacuum motor located at the base of the machine. The result is a lighter handle weight. That means less fatigue for the operator.
- High productivity dual motor cleaning without the fatigue
- Easy to use, mobile, light handle weight
- On-board tools and quick-draw hose
- Convenient grip handle for easy lifting
- Easy maintenance features
- HEPA filtration comes standard
- Quick-draw detail wand with secure easy-access tools
- bright, prominent bag light alerts the operator to change the bag or check for clogs
- No-tools access to brush for easy change
- Simple brush heigh adjustment
- 2 year service free cog style sealed belt
- Non-marking bumper
- 50 foot safety yellow card
Motors and belts - 2 years / Non-wear parts - 1 year / Labor - 1 year.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: