20 Inch CFP 2000 Floor Buffer
The CFP Series floor polisher buffers are unattached in premium features and offer the highest performance, priced at a great value.
Whether scrubbing, screening, grinding, or bonnet cleaning, the CFP Series floor polisher machines can and will fit your every application need.
With all chrome-plated steel brush housing, motor cover and handle tube, the CFP floor scrubbing and polishing machines are built to last.
The CFP floor polisher and scrubber machines have many quality features at a value price.
- Carbon brushes indicator light illuminates for replacement
- Transport wheels have a wide stance for easy transporting.
- Full wrap around bumper protects flooring
- Safety interlock prevents accidental startups
- Short cut bristle pad driver comes standard with polisher
- The simple modular switch design promotes fast and easy repairs to minimize maintenance costs.
- 20 Inch Floor Scrubber
- 5 inch (13 cm) non-marking transport wheels
- Powerful motors in either 1 hp or 1.5 hp with dual capacitors
- 50 ft safety yellow power cord with hospital grade plug (15 m)
- Part Number:
- Brush Diameter:
- 20 in
- Brush Speed:
- 175 RPM
- Noise Level:
- 65 dB A
- 120 V
- 1.5 hp
- Dual capacitor induction
- Gear Box:
- Triple Planetary
- Power Cable:
- 50 ft super flex, safety yellow with hospital-grade plug
- Die cast aluminum alloy
- Brush Shroud:
- Chrome-plated steel
- (2) 5 in non-marking
- 95 lb
- Agency Approval:
- Parts & Labor - 5 Years
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.