AgroBac Foam Wash - Antibacterial Foam Soap
Formulated specifically for use in sensitive food handling environments where high levels of hygiene are required. Highly effective, perfume-free, bactericidal and fungicidal foam hand wash with Benzalkonium Chloride. The rich, creamy foam is mild for frequent hand washing. The highly effective antibacterial formula is NSF Registered E-2 Foaming Cleanser.
Where to Use: Washrooms where a higher level of hand hygiene is requires such as healthcare facilities, offices, food service areas, or nursing homes.
Features & Benefits
- Antibacterial Foam Hand Wash - Cleanses the skin and kills bacteria
- Perfume-free and dye-free - Product will not taint food; suitable for all food handling environments
- Contains Skin Conditioners - Helps the skin feel smooth and firm after use
- Mild Formulation - Gentle enough for frequent, every day use
- NSF E-2 Rated Handwashing - Perfume-free and dye-free, will not taint food when used as an antibacterial handwashing.
- Effective Cleansing - Formulated to remove greasy soilings, such as animal and vegetable oils and fats, as well as food mixes.
- Recyclable Packaging - All cartridge components and packaging are recyclable while formulations are biodegradable.
- Saves Water - Instant foam lather can be applied direct to dry hands before rinsing, saving approximately 45 percent of water consumption.
- No Wastage - The cartridge collapses during normal use to ensure full evacuation of product.
- Highly Economical - Only one dose, 0.7 mL, is required to provide effective skin cleansing.