Deb InstantFoam Non-Alcohol PURE Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizing without water!The InstantFOAM is dye and fragrance free and is available in a 1-liter cartridge and a 400 ml pump bottle. InstantFOAM is ideal for allergy sensitive skin or for those that prefer a fragrance free hand sanitizer.
Where to Use: Ideal for areas where alcohol-based/flammable products are a concern such as schools, prisons, and health institutions.
Features & Benefits
- Non-Alcohol Based Foam Sanitizer - Ideal for areas where alcohol-based products are a concern
- Perfume-Free & Dye-Free - Helps reduce potential for allergic reaction and skin irritation
- Instant Foam Action - Dispensed as foam, providing user with complete control of the product, preventing dripping and splashing
- Clinically Proven Skin-Friendly Formula - Independently tested and proven to prevent skin dryness even after frequent use
- Contains Skin Conditioners - Helps prevent skin dryness
- NSF E3 Rated - Suitable for use in environments where food is being handled or produced
Deb Stoko InstantFOAM products sanitize without alcohol, while they moisturize and condition with aloe vera. InstantFOAM is gentle on skin even with frequent use.
InstantFOAM has a kill rate of 99.99% within 30 seconds against most common bacteria including Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella choleraesuis, Streptococcus faecalis (VRE), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, Listeria monocytogenes, Trichophytin mentogrophytes (athlete’s foot), Clostridium difficile and Human Coronavirus. With InstantFOAM non-alcohol (non-flammable) sanitizers, no rinsing is required!
"While no hand sanitizer is indicated to prevent H1N1 Flu, according to the CDC, one of the ways you can help protect yourself from H1N1 flu is by practicing good hand hygiene. Specific CDC recommendations include keeping your hands clean by washing with soap and water, or using a hand sanitizer when soap and water may not be available. In independent laboratory testing, Deb InstantFOAM has been proven EFFECTIVE against the H1N1 virus.