Deb SBS 40 is an after-work medicated conditioning cream that is lightly scented and non-greasy. It helps to soothe dry, chapped hands. It is compatible with latex or nitrile gloves. Cartridges are ultrasonically sealed, non-vented & fully recyclable.
It is for use at the end of each work period to moisturize the skin while natural oils are being replenished. Suitable for use on dry, sore, chapped or normal skin.
Features & Benefits
- Hygienic - The unique patented pump and cartridge are ultrasonically sealed and designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge minimizing the risk of external contamination.
- Medicated - Conditioning cream soothes dry, chapped skin and improves hydration.
- Non-greasy Formula - QUickly absorbs into the skin to encourage appropriate usage without affecting dexterity with hand held tools.
- Dispensers with BioCote protextion are guaranteed for life and are color-coded with usage instructions to encourage hand washing best practice.
- Recyclable Packaging - All cartridge components and packaging are recyclable while formulations are biodegradable.
- No Wastage - The cartridge collapses during normal use to ensure full evacuation of product. Formulated for 1 dose, 1.0mL, application.