Non-caustic. Non-acidic. No bleach. No pressure washing. No elbow grease.
Wet & Forget's gentle cleaning action takes time but won't damage any exterior surface.
Just apply Wet & Forget to any exterior surface and forget about it. Mother Nature does the rest. The wind and rain gently clean the surface.
With a pH of 8, Wet & Forget is close to neutral. Most moss, mold, mildew and algae removal products are either highly acidic (pH 1) or highly caustic (pH 12.) Caustic or acidic products can damage the surface being cleaned. Wet & Forget is very gentle and safe to apply to any outdoor surface.
Where can you use Wet & Forget?
- Concrete & Pavement - driveways, patios, retaining walls, sidewalks
- Decks - composite, wood (natural, painted, stained), pre-treated lumber
- Marine - canvas, fiberglass, inflatable dinghies, marinas, sails, teak decks
- Roofs - asphalt & fiberglass shingles, clay & concrete tile, slate, steel
- Siding - aluminum, brick, stucco, vinyl, wood
Apply Wet & Forget with a garden sprayer. Dilute 1 part Wet & Forget to 5 parts water.
- 2 1/2 cups (20 oz.) - Dilute w/ 1 Gallon Water
- 5 cups (40 oz.) - Dilute w/ 2 Gallons Water
The coverage of Wet & Forget depends on the porosity of the surface. For example, porous surfaces will readily absorb the product and painted surfaces will use less product.
- .50 gallons (64 oz.) - Yields 3 Gal. - Covers 375-1,125 sq. ft.
- .75 gallons (96 oz.) - Yields 4.5 Gal. - Covers 550-1,700 sq. ft.
- 1.00 gallon (128 oz.) - Yields 6 Gal. - Covers 750-2,250 sq. ft.
- 1.50 gallons (192 oz.) - Yields 9 Gal. - Covers 1,100-3,400 sq. ft.