Chlorinated Dishwash Detergent
Hytron® is a hard-working, caustic-free, fully-active detergent for use in household dishwashers. Its potent ingredients emulsify grease and dissolve stains without excessive foam and without spotting or streaking.
Hytron® emulsifies grease by keeping it in dynamic suspension. It also de-stains dishes (including plasticware). It assures clean and sparkling dishes, glassware, and silverware.
When used as directed, Hytron® keeps dishes, glassware, and silverware free from spots and water marks.
- Use from 1 to 2 oz. of Hytron® per gallon of 170° hot water. (Consult Manufacturer's Handbook to determine machine capacity.)
- Add HYTRON between loads to maintain its strength
For best results, wash glassware separately (THE MACHINE MUST BE CLEAN).
- Use from 1/4 to 3/4 oz. of Hytron® per gallon of 170° hot water
- Add Hytron® between loads as needed. Machine must be kept clean, free of lime and grease deposits, in order to assure spotless glasses, dishes and silverware. PYROSOL is recommended for this job. Clean machine at least weekly. Follow directions on label.
FOR BEST RESULTS...
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to check for dishwasher safe items
- Load dishes facing the center
- Do not completely block spray arms
- Soak heavily soiled items in 1 tablespoon of Hytron® to 1 quart of hot water (do not soak cast iron or silverware).
The ingredients in Hytron® are sodium carbonate, water softening agents, sodium citrate, sodium silicates, antiredeposition agents, rinse additive, sodium dichloroisocyanurate, and sodium tripolyphosphate*.
*Contains less than 0.5% phosphorus.