Web Foot® Mopping System
Web Foot® Wet Mops offer the best performance in the industry for healthcare and general commercial maintenance applications. With the highest quality antimicrobial yarns and construction materials, Web Foot® provides the greatest absorbency, fastest drying, ultimate durability, and like-new launderability to meet your general purpose floor cleaning and finishing applications.
- PVC Coated Headband - Prohibits moisture retention and resists chemicals for longer product life.
- Antimicrobial fibers - Antimicrobial fibers are spun directly into the mop yarn itself to help inhibit the bacterial growth that causes odors and stains and shortens product life.
- Woven Tailband - Enables full floor coverage with every swipe.
- Looped ends - Provide ultimate durability and launderability.
- Premium Blend - Highest quality yarns offer maximum absorbency and fast drying.
A153-06 - Web Foot® Wet Mops
- Balanced blend of cotton and synthetic fibers provides up to five times the absorbency of cotton mops
- Fully launderable
- BEST USED ON: Vinyl Tile, Laminate, Smooth Ceramic Tile, Rubber, Hardwood, Smooth Concrete
Environmentally Responsible Product
The sustainable attributes of this product earn you LEED Credits.
Green design and construction can help you save energy and enhance your bottom line in the following ways:
- Earn tax breaks and rebates
- Lower construction costs
- Reduce or eliminate the need for heating and air-conditioning equipment and the associated costs of purchase, maintenance and electricity
- Cut energy and water bills by as much as half
- Increase labor productivity, retail customer sales and property value
- Protect operating budgets from increase in energy prices
Product Is Made With Recycled Content
Making products containing recycled content is important for two central reasons.
- It is important from an environmental stewardship perspective. Using recycled content means that we are keeping waste out of the landfill.
- Our customers want products that are manufactured in an ecologically responsible manner, and thus support their green initiatives.