The WaveBrake® mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity.
- For 35 qt WaveBrake bucket - will not fit 26 qt.
- Separates dirty water from clean water
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Easy to empty
- Use with WaveBrake® Wringers RCP 7575-88 YEL/RCP 6127-88 YEL and Bucket RCP 7570-88 YEL (sold separately) to create a complete mopping system.
Download WaveBrake® Product Literature
Environmentally Responsible Product
The sustainable attributes of this product earn you LEED Credits.
Green design and construction can help you save energy and enhance your bottom line in the following ways:
- Earn tax breaks and rebates
- Lower construction costs
- Reduce or eliminate the need for heating and air-conditioning equipment and the associated costs of purchase, maintenance and electricity
- Cut energy and water bills by as much as half
- Increase labor productivity, retail customer sales and property value
- Protect operating budgets from increase in energy prices