The WaveBrake® mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity.
- High efficiency down press wringer
- Lasts twice as long as Side Press Combo, 7580-88
- Tested to exceed 100,000 wringing cycles, side press wringer performs 50,000 cycles
- Premium tubular steel and Structural Web molded plastic
- Accepts optional Dirty Water Bucket, 9C74
Download WaveBrake® Product Literature
Environmentally Responsible Product
The sustainable attributes of this product earn you LEED Credits.
Green design and construction can help you save energy and enhance your bottom line in the following ways:
- Earn tax breaks and rebates
- Lower construction costs
- Reduce or eliminate the need for heating and air-conditioning equipment and the associated costs of purchase, maintenance and electricity
- Cut energy and water bills by as much as half
- Increase labor productivity, retail customer sales and property value
- Protect operating budgets from increase in energy prices