The WaveBrake® mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity.
- WaveBrakes reduce splashing 40%
- Buckets nest for easy stacking
- Structural web plastic
- Use with WaveBrake® Wringers RCP 7575-88 YEL/RCP 6127-88 YEL and Dirty Water Bucket RCP 9C74 RED (sold separately) to create a complete mopping system.
Download WaveBrake® Product Literature
Environmentally Responsible Product
The sustainable attributes of this product earn you LEED Credits.
Green design and construction can help you save energy and enhance your bottom line in the following ways:
- Earn tax breaks and rebates
- Lower construction costs
- Reduce or eliminate the need for heating and air-conditioning equipment and the associated costs of purchase, maintenance and electricity
- Cut energy and water bills by as much as half
- Increase labor productivity, retail customer sales and property value
- Protect operating budgets from increase in energy prices