For use in areas of high paper generation, such as near copiers, printers and in mailrooms.
- Contains Post Consumer Recycled Resin (PCR) exceeding EPA guidelines
- Station containers serve as a convenient central collection site for multiple work stations
- Recommended for indoor and outdoor use
- Large capacity ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Perfect for large crowds and high-traffic areas
- Designed to withstand extreme weather and handling
- Combine this container with the 2791 Bottle & Can Recycling Top for easy seperation of recyclable material. See Related Items Below
Environmentally Responsible Product
The sustainable attributes of this product earn you LEED Credits.
Green design and construction can help you save energy and enhance your bottom line in the following ways:
- Earn tax breaks and rebates
- Lower construction costs
- Reduce or eliminate the need for heating and air-conditioning equipment and the associated costs of purchase, maintenance and electricity
- Cut energy and water bills by as much as half
- Increase labor productivity, retail customer sales and property value
- Protect operating budgets from increase in energy prices
Encourages Responsible Recycling
The EPA states that, "Recycling prevents the emission of many greenhouse gases and water pollutants, saves energy, supplies valuable raw materials to industry, creates jobs, stimulates the development of greener technologies, conserves resources for our childrens' future, and reduces the need for new landfills and combustors."
Currently, the U.S. recycles approximately 32 percent of its waste which saves an equivalent amount of greenhouse gases to removing 39 million cars from the road.
Product Is Made With Recycled Content
Making products containing recycled content is important for two central reasons.
- It is important from an environmental stewardship perspective. Using recycled content means that we are keeping waste out of the landfill.
- Our customers want products that are manufactured in an ecologically responsible manner, and thus support their green initiatives.