Sealed HEPA Upright Vacuum
When noise reduction and air quality are the main priorities in a commercial vacuum, the QuietClean Bagged Upright Vacuum provides just that. Developed to meet the needs of the popular daytime cleaning trend, the QuietClean Bagged HEPA Upright Vacuum is a re-engineered single-motor cleaner with quiet operation, ideal for work areas where minimum noise is necessary. This LEED compliant upright vacuum cleaner combines a clean-air system with the ultimate in filtration and sealed HEPA.
Washable Sealed HEPA filtration means that 100% of the cleaner exhaust is filtered at a rate of 99.97% to capture 0.3 micron particles for cleaner indoor air. Sanitaire sealed HEPA vacuum cleaners provide ultimate satisfaction not for just cleaning the carpet more efficiently, but also emitting only clean air back into the room.
True Balance Brushroll is made from select hard maple. This double ball-bearing brushroll stays balanced and provides superior cleaning with smooth, quiet operation.
- Designed for daytime cleaning
- True Balance brushroll and innovative sound dampening technology
- Synthetic media filters 96.75% of allergens down to 0.3 microns for cleaner air
- 4.5 Quart allergen disposable dust bag
- 13" cleaning path
- 40' power cord
- LEED compliant
- CRI green label certified
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts, or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention to earn the CRI Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB. Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
The LEED mark is managed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), a nonprofit organization committed to a prosperous and sustainable future for our nation through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings. The LEED certification process is designed to inspire project teams to seek innovative solutions that are better for the environment and better for local communities.
LEED certified vacuums work for all buildings - from homes to large corporate buildings. Projects pursuing LEED certification earn points across several areas that address sustainability issues. Based on the number of points achieved, an institute then receives one of four LEED rating levels: Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum.