Survivor Series HEPA Vacs
The B160419 and B160420 are compact all-steel HEPA wet/dry vacuums that are small and lightweight enough to be easily carried or transported, yet rugged enough to handle the toughest jobsites. Designed to work in congested, tight areas. These vacuums are also excellent tools in many maintenance and shop environments for fast, convenient pick-up of hazardous materials.
Powerful Vacuum - A 1 horsepower, 2 stage by-pass, 7.2 amp motor delivers 85" waterlift and 96" CFM. Plenty of power for fast pick-up of dry or wet/dry non-flammable, hazardous materials.
True 99.97% Type A Large Capacity HEPA Filter - Individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns in accordance with IEST-RP-CC001 test requirements.
- Air seal gasket between the motorhead and tanks forms a positive lock fit
- Heavy gauge steel tank with powder coated finish
- High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter individually certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC007 particle count test method)
- A Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for three-stage filtration; Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum vacuum efficiency
- Includes complete set of tools
- 25 ft. power cord
B160450 TOOL KIT INCLUDES:
- B521007 - 5' Two-piece Metal Wand
- B000311 - 10' X 1.5" Crushproof Hose
- B527095 - 14" Floor Brush Tool
- B701615 - 17" Crevice Tool
- B000394 - 3" Round Dusting Tool
True 99.97% Type A Large Capacity HEPA Filter
Individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns in accordance with IEST-RP-CC001 test requirements.
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.