Model 45 HEPA Vacs
Equipped with a powerful 2-horsepower motor and an extra large capacity HEPA filter system, the model 45 offers the air flow efficiency of vacuums costing three times as much. Low noise allows for use in sound sensitive areas. The model 45 is manufactured to the same high standards as our larger HEPA vacuums, so it will withstand years of hard use.
Powerful Vacuum – A 2 horsepower, 2 stage by-pass, 11.1 amp motor delivers 105" waterlift and 110 CFM. Plenty of power for fast pick-up of wet and dry hazardous materials at an affordable price.
True 99.97% Type A Large Capacity HEPA Filter – Individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns in accordance with IEST-RP-CC001 test requirements.
Spacer & Wet Shut-off – Holds and protects HEPA filter. Equipped with a float cage to prevent over-filling.
- High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter individually certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC007 particle count test method)
- Includes Pullman-Holt's exclusive 'never-clog' dacron bag for superior pre-filtration
- Blow molded poly canister with low center of gravity design prevents tipping
- Positive locking, full swivel hose connection system for easy handling and operation
- Low noise allows for use in sound sensitive areas
- Includes complete set of tools
- 25 foot power cord
- 3 labels to choose from: HEPA, Asbestos and Lead
B160327 TOOL KIT INCLUDES:
- B521007 - 5' Two-piece Metal Wand
- B702361 - 10' X 1.5" Crushproof Hose
- B527095 - 14" Floor Brush Tool
- B527094 - 14" Floor Squeegee Tool
- B701615 - 17" Crevice Tool
- B000394 - 3" Round Dusting Tool
Each Pullman-Holt HEPA filter is tested and certified to provide a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on IEST-RP-CC001 test requirements.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.