Powerful, portable wet/dry vacuum design specifically for large area recovery of liquids. The 45-20SV is equipped with a front-mounted 29-inch squeegee assembly that is raised and lowered via foot pedal. Incredible suction power is generated by a long life, commercial grade 2HP by-pass motor. A mechanical float system provides reliable shut off during high volume wet recovery. For dry pick-up of dust and debris, a high efficiency drop-in cloth filter bag is also provided.
This new vacuum is equipped with the same powerful 2 horsepower motorhead used on the 45-10P, delivering 105" waterlift and 110 CFM. Its low noise design allows for use in sound sensitive public areas like schools and hospitals.
The 20-gallon tank is constructed using rotationally molded polyethylene and includes a handle and dolly system for superior durability and easy transport.
Includes: A full assortment of floor and above floor cleaning tools is included and 29" Front-mounted squeegee assembly for two-way, forward and reverse, fast pick-up of floor solution and standing water from flooding.
- Positive locking, swivel hose connection prevents hose binding during vacuum operations
- Roto-molded poly tank has a non-stoop, built-in handle, large rear wheels and front swivel casters for excellent mobility, evne with a fuul tank of liquids
- Built-in sound suppression allows for operation in public, noise sensitive areas
- 50-foot cord allows wide area vacuuming without changing outlets
- Model: 45-20SV
- Recovery Wet: 20 gallon
- Amps: 10.0
- Water Lift: 105"
- CFM: 110
- Filtration: Drop-in style moleskin bag & frame
- Power Cord: 50 ft.
- Product Code: B260885
- Weight: 54 lbs.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: