The 45-20POV is a wet vacuum, specially designed for high volume pick-up of slurries, spills and for water damage projects. The 45-20POV has the same air-flow and waterlift as our popular 45HEPA vacuum so it provides the power and performance to meet the needs of a professional contractor.
Rotational molded polyethylene tank with built-in handle, large rear wheels and front swivel casters. High-impact resistant tank will not dent, puncture or lose airseal. Has superior mobility, even when going up and down stairs with full tank of water.
Equipped with a 40 GPM discharge pump built-in inside a 20 gallon tank, the 45-20POV can empty the tank continuously without interruption to the vacuuming process.
- 2 HP commercial grade, 2-stage bypass motor for fast, superior pick-up and long life
- Immersible pump provides continuous discharge up to 100 feet away
- Mesh bag inlet screen captures large particles preventing interruptions of flow. Bag can be emptied and replaced in seconds
- Reliable wet shut-off system to prevent liquids from reaching the motor
- Rotational molded polyethylene tank with built-in handles, large rear wheels and front swivel casters. High-impact resistant tank will not dent, puncture or lose airseal. Has superior mobility, even when going up and down stairs with full tank of water
- Model: B100450
- Waterlift: 105"
- Amps (vacuum only): 10
- Amps (vacuum/pump): 14.5
- Pump watts: 550
- Pump GPM: 40
- Tank Size: 20 gallon
- Wet shut-off: float cage with mesh screen
- Power Cord: 50 feet
- Weight: 70 lbs.