INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
Xover Attachment Kit:
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- 14" Floor Tool w/ Scallops
- 56" Two-Piece Two-Bend Aluminum Wand w/ Button Lock
The Pro-Team QuarterVac Backpack Vacuum 101548 with Xover Tool Kit A is first vacuum ever produced by ProTeam is still a favorite of many Jan/San professionals.
The light weight versatility and compact construction of the QuarterVac is perfect for operators cleaning smaller commercial buildings, hotels, motels, churches, apartments or individual businesses.
- Mid-size capacity is ideal for cleaning in and around crowded constraints on airplanes.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute on performance and filtration.
- Proven to eliminate stress and body fatigue by utilizing ergonomically designed handles and patented Two-Piece back plate.
- Integrated tool belt keeps accessory tools within your grasp.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with our Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.9% efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particles measuring 1 micron and larger.
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- (2) Two Intercept Micro Filters
WARRANTY: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
- Fact Sheets
- Operator's Manual
- Parts List
- Service Manual
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.