The ProTeam ProForce 107252 is a powerful lightweight upright vacuum.
The ProForce 1500XP HEPA is designed specifically to provide exceptional cleaning. Premium quality on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers convenience and durability for optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
- On-board tools,10.5 ft. super stretch-hose and convenient quick release wand make detail cleaning and hard-to-reach areas easy.
- High efficiency exhaust filter and organically treated Intercept Micro Filter capture up to 99.77% of dust mites, pollen, viruses, and bacteria. 1 micron and larger.
- Electronic system performance indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- Floating powerhead automatically adjusts to different flooring surface heights.
- Automatic shut-off switch activates if brush roll jams or Intercept Micro Filter is not in place.
- High performance dual-motor system maintains constant power flow to both the powerhead and the suction motor.
- Ribbed interior bag compartment promotes cyclonic air pattern in filter increasing overall filtration effectiveness.
- Electronic System Performance Indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- Wrap around bumper guard for protection of furniture and baseboards.
- Easily cleans under beds and furniture with low profile, L-shaped powerhead.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with our Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.77% efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 1 micron and larger.
- Light weight construction allows for easier operation and less operator fatigue.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
- Easily accessible on-board tools with a convenient quick release wand for detailcleaning and hard-to-reach areas (ProForce 1500XP only).
- 50 ft. 18 gauge safety-yellow power cord.
- Electronic system performance indicator.
- HEPA filter exhaust.
- Quick release cord dump.
- Ergonomic padded handle grip with conveniently mounted 3-way power switch.
- On-board detail tools.
WARRANTY: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention to earn the CRI Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB. Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
The LEED mark is managed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), a nonprofit organization committed to a prosperous and sustainable future for our nation through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings. The LEED certification process is designed to inspire project teams to seek innovative solutions that are better for the environment and better for local communities.
LEED certified vacuums work for all buildings - from homes to large corporate buildings. Projects pursuing LEED certification earn points across several areas that address sustainability issues. Based on the number of points achieved, an institute then receives one of four LEED rating levels: Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health. The American Lung Association and ProTeam partnership make high indoor air quality possible by manufacturing high quality commercial grade vacuums with four level filtration or HEPA filtration, providing high indoor air quality required for schools, healthcare facilities, government buildings, and office environments.
When considering which vacuum is the best choice for getting indoor air quality, look for these features when considering a new machine:
- Powerful Motor - The vacuum must have enough air flow and static lift to unseat dirt from carpeting and upholstery
- Multiple Levels of Filtration - Filtration must be designed to work with airflow and lift so that the particles are stopped, but not the airflow. Multiple levels of filtration ensures high capture rates of tiny particles to prevent dirt from leaving the vacuum
- Ergonomic Design - Vacuums made with an ergonomic design are comfortable for operators. Lightweight vacuums allow the most stress relief and allow for easier maneuverability for the operator. Backpack vacuums have been proven to work faster than uprights and cut down on repetitive motion injuries and muscle strains
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: