The ProTeam ProForce is a powerful lightweight upright vacuum.
The NEW ProForce 1200XP is designed for advanced versatility allowing the 12" powerhead to reach even smaller spaces. Premium quality on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers convenience and durability for optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
- On-board tools,10.5 ft. super stretch-hose and convenient quick release wand make detail cleaning and hard-to-reach areas easy.
- High efficiency exhaust filter and organically treated Intercept Micro Filter capture up to 99.77% of dust mites, pollen, viruses, and bacteria. 1 micron and larger.
- Electronic system performance indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- ProForce units have recently been upgraded with improved brush roll bristle length and stiffness, increased brush roll speed, and improved base suction which enhanvces overall ProForce cleaning performance.
- Floating powerhead automatically adjusts to different flooring surface heights.
- Automatic shut-off switch activates if brush roll jams or Intercept Micro Filter is not in place.
- High performance dual-motor system maintains constant power flow to both the powerhead and the suction motor.
- Ribbed interior bag compartment promotes cyclonic air pattern in filter increasing overall filtration effectiveness.
- Electronic System Performance Indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- Wrap around bumper guard for protection of furniture and baseboards.
- Easily cleans under beds and furniture with low profile, L-shaped powerhead.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with our Four Level Filtration system, are up to 99.77% efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 1 micron and larger.
- Light weight construction allows for easier operation and less operator fatigue.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
- Easily accessible on-board tools with a convenient quick release wand for detailcleaning and hard-to-reach areas.
- 50 ft. 18 gauge safety-yellow power cord.
- Electronic system performance indicator.
- HEPA filter exhaust.
- Quick release cord dump.
- Ergonomic padded handle grip with conveniently mounted 3-way power switch.
- On-board detail tools.
WARRANTY: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: