INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
TELESCOPING WAND KIT:
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- 14" E-Z Glide Floor Tool w/ Nylon Brush
- 42" to 59" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
The QuietPro CN HEPA canister vacuum with QuietPower™ Technology delivers high performance and exceptional cleaning strength for environments where low sound levels are critical. Never worry about disrupting workers during regular business hours again.
HEPA Filtration - Achieves 99.97% efficiency in capturing and containing particulates measuring 0.3 microns in size.
- Quiet motor assembly allows for cleaning during the day without disrupting building occupants.
- With a filter capacity four times the size of standard uprights, the QuietPro CN HEPA provides maximum cleaning ability.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
- Tools and accessories are kept close at hand in the on-board tool dock.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters, along with the Four Level Filtration system, are 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particles.
- 1 1/2" Static-dissipating Vacuum Hose
- 50' Extension Cord
- (2) Two Intercept Micro Filters
WARRANTY: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts.
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
- Fact Sheets
- Operator's Manual
- Parts List
- Service Manual
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.