For Maximum Penetration, Maximum Coverage and Maximum Protection of Outdoor Wood Guaranteed for 7 Years.
- Contains no solvents or water
- 7-Year Limited Warranty!
- Reseal every 7 years instead of every year
One TIME® Wood Protector is a unique exterior wood protection formula that uses a proprietary acrylate resin blend to provide long-term protection from water and UV radiation. Unlike conventional exterior wood treatments, One TIME® penetrates deep into the substrate's cellular structure and when cured by natural sunlight will last for 7 years. It can NOT evaporate or wash away like other products that simply coat the wood surface.
As a result, One TIME® does NOT require reapplication for 7 full years, eliminating the annual ritual of recoating the wood. We guarantee it. One TIME® can be used on virtually any exterior wood: new or old wood, pressured treated or natural wood, cedar, pine,or any other wood type. It is suitable for any exterior wood application: decks, docks, log homes, siding, outdoor furniture, fences, bleachers, shake roofs, boardwalks, outdoor furniture, etc.
A Multitude of Outdoor Applications
- New or old wood
- Pressure treated or natural wood
- Cedar, pine, or any other wood type
And on any exterior wood application:
- Decks, Docks, Log homes, Siding, Outdoor furniture, Fences, Bleachers, Shake Roofs, Boardwalks, and much more...
One TIME® Provides Superior Surface and Depth Penetration
One TIME® (right) penetrates deep into and across the wood, delivering 2-3 times the coverage of conventional treatments (left).
- Protects against the damage of sun, water and other elements for 7 years
- Penetrates and becomes part of the wood's cellular structure
- Covers up to 2-3 times the square footage per gallon of conventional wood treatments
- Contains 100 percent solids that cure in the wood - no water, solvents or waxes
- New Wood - 300-350 square feet per gallon
- Old Wood - 250-300 square feet per gallon
- Other wood protection products must be removed before applying OneTIME®.
- Note: OneTIME® will lighten after the first year as OneTIME® goes from a liquid to a solid in the wood.
- Additionally: Scars and knots are extremely dense. OneTIME® colors may not penetrate these areas.