Cleaner, Easier, Motion Sensor Trash Cans & Recycling Units
Nine Stars' Motion Sensor Trash Cans offer the latest in Infrared Motion Sensor Technology. This technology allows consumers to have little or no contact with trash. By avoiding or limiting contact with trash the chance of contracting germs that can lead to sickness or disease is decreased. In addition, these waste receptacles are perfect for the physically challenged since the opening of the lid occurs by detecting motion.
Nine Stars engineers spent hundreds of hours making adjustments in an effort to create the perfect fitting lid. Those efforts resulted in tight fitting lid that insures odors will be kept inside the trash can. The lid also opens very efficiently and quietly.
Something For Everyone
- Hyper HygienicMovement - Reduces cross contamination by eliminating need for contact with lid.
- Go Green - Makes Recycling convenient by combining trash & recycling under one lid.
- Helping Those In Need - Eliminates the step-on pedal. The wave of a hand or object opens the lid.
- "Wow" Factor - Motion Sensor Technology & High-End Attractive Designs
- Energy Efficient - Minimum 10,000 times opening and closing before needing battery replacement.
Making A Difference
- Operational Ease - Opens with a wave of the hand or object.
- User Friendliness - Lid remains open as long as hand or object is in range or "hold" button is used.
- Cross Contamination Reduction - No contact with receptacle necessary.
- Functionality - Offers trash/recycling option in one unit.
- WOW Factor - Gets peoples attention...topic of conversation
1. Why buy Motion Sensor products?
Our Motion Sensor Trash Cans offer the latest in Infrared Motion Sensor Technology. This technology allows you the consumer to have little or no contact with trash. By avoiding or limiting contact with trash the chance of contracting germs that can lead to sickness or disease is decreased. In addition, our product line is perfect for the physically challenged since the opening of the lid occurs by detecting motion.
Our engineers spent hundreds of hours making adjustments in an effort to create the perfect fitting lid. Those efforts resulted in tight fitting lid that insures odors will be kept inside the trash can. The lid also opens very efficiently and quietly.
What kind of Motion Sensor products does Nine Stars carry?
We carry a wide variety of Stainless Steel and Plastic Motion Sensor Trash Cans in order to meet our customer's needs.
The Stainless Steel Trash Cans are made of high quality stainless steel. This quality of Stainless Steel protects our products from rust and water damage. Whether you choose our brushed or mirrored finish you will find our products very easy to clean.
The Plastic Trash Cans are made from ABS plastic. ABS plastic is the highest grade of plastic in the market. This type of plastic will not crack, change shape, or change color due to variations in climate.
3. How does the Infrared Motion Sensor work and for what purpose?
Our patented Infrared Motion Sensor Technology detects motion within ten inches. The actual sensor that controls the opening mechanism is perfectly located. The location of the sensor insures that the lid to the trash can does not open each time a person or animal nears the trash can. Instead, the sensor is located on top of the can and motion must be above the sensor in order to activate the lid opening.
How does the Motion Sensor Trash Can operate?
The Motion Sensor Trash Cans are battery operated. Each trash will get a minimum of 10,000 open and closings before new batteries are required. In most households that amount of openings and closings means the batteries should last a minimum of six months and could last up to a year.
5. Is it possible to operate the trash cans without batteries?
Two of our largest models the DZT 65-1 and DZT 80-1 offer an AC Adapter in addition to battery operation.
This warrany is subject to change without notice.
Thank you for purchasing our Motion Sensor Trash Can. Nine Stars strives to create innovative and elite quality products. Our mission is to incorporate biotechnology to make life cleaner and more convenient for you.
1. What does this Warranty cover?
This warranty covers the electronic mechanism of the lid such as the computer chip, motor, gear box and electrical circuits.
2. How long does the coverage last?
This warranty is valid one year from the date of purchase.
3. What will Nine Stars Group do?
- Nine Stars will fix or replace any defective or malfunctioning lid.
- Customer is responsible for returning the defective or malfunctioning lid (entire top unit of the Trash Can) to Nine Stars Group USA Inc. The customer is also responsible for shipping charges to return the product to us. Nine Stars Group USA, Inc. will pay for shipping charges back to the customer if the lid is covered under our warranty program outlined in this document.
4. What does this warranty not cover?
- Battery caps, liner rings, inner bucket, or any problems with the automatic lid caused by abuse, misuse, or natural disasters (such as earthquakes, floods, and fires) are not covered.
- Warranty is voided if it is deemed repairs were attempted by anyone other than Nine Stars Group USA Inc. that resulted in damage to the automatic lid.
5. How do you get service?
- In order to be eligible for service under this warranty PLEASE return the warranty registration card attached with a proof of purchase (such as a copy of original sales receipt) within 30 days of purchase.
- If you have any technical questions or problems please feel free to call our office at: 1-866-9STARS-8, M-F, 9:00am to 5:30pm PST
6. How does state law apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.