GFG! "Gone For Good" Deodorizer
Certified Gone For Good is a scientifically formulated deodorizer that will destroy odors caused by smoke, sewage, organic decay, spoilage, sulfide mal- odors, plumbing odors and is especially effective on urine odor in carpet. Gone For Good Deodorizer is used when nothing else is going to do the job. Gone For Good Deodorizer is used for the very worst malodor problems.
Gone for Good Deodorizer is completely safe to use. It is non-toxic, non-cationic, non- flammable, non-allergenic and non-corrosive. Masks and/or respirators are not necessary, but it’s always a good idea to take safety precautions. Residual action is long lasting.
Application: Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, restaurants, etc. May be applied to any candidate surface or environment in a sprayer/fogger. Use to deodorize carpets, floors, walls, ceilings and fabrics and wherever environmental contaminants create malodor problems. The GFG can be used on water-safe surfaces and color fast fabrics. Also effective when used in air filtering systems and scrubbing resevoirs.
- Shake well before using.
- Test fabric in conspicuous place for color fastness before usage.
- ULV fogger or sprayer applications: Use Certified GFG! full strength
- Humidifier & Vaporizers: Add 3 oz. Certified GFG! to each gallon water to clear the air of unwanted odor
- In mopping/wiping solutions: Add 6 oz. to each gallon of water or cleaning solution
- Plumbing odors: Pour 6 oz. Certified FGF! down any foul smelling drain
- Area deodorizing using sprayer: Dilute 3 parts water to 1 part GFG!
- Urine odors in carpets: Inject GFG! full strength into carpet backing and pad. Clean carpet in normal manner then mix FGF! 50-50 with water and spray on the affected area. Results may not be noticeable for 24-36 hours.
Note: Cannot be added to carpet cleaning detergents.