Get it dry, do it fast. As you know, in a flood situation, getting the water out is priority one. The quicker this is done, the less long term damage is done to materials. The Flood Hog™ is the best tool in the industry for this task, allowing you to move water out of a space rapidly. It leads it's field with the following features:
- More than twice the non-stop pumping capacity of other flood extractors on the market - While our competitors brag that their extractors pump out 30, 10, or as little as 9 gallons per minute, the 7000 Flood Hog™ continuously discharges 70 GPM! The tank is never full, so you never have to stop mid-job to empty it.
- A powerful 3-stage vacuum motor - Surpasses 1-stage and 2-stage versions featured by other manufacturers. Our motor offers maximum extraction.
- An easy-access and timesaving debris filter - Use other extractors and you could find yourself elbow-deep in the tank, pulling out the filter to clean it. Our exclusive fine mesh filter sits on top of the tank so it is visible, pops out with the turn of the hand and keeps debris away from the pump.
- Heads that do double-duty - An adjustable flood-wand with a scalloped head for carpets and other textiles; and squeegee head for tile, concrete, stone and other hard surfaces.
- On-board chemical storage for gallon and quart bottles, and a single 25-foot power cord for times of limited electrical power.
- Durability - With simple maintenance, the 7000 Flood Hog™ will be a top performer for years to come. Each unit has a tough, roto-molded polyethylene housing.
- Adjustable flood wand with a scalloped head for carpets and a squeegee head for hard surfaces
- Two 25' hoses, one for intake and one for discharge.