The X839 H.E.P.A. Vacuum Series is ideal for the safe and economical removal of hazardous and toxic materials, nuisance dust and fine powders.
The Minuteman x839 H.E.P.A. Vacuum Series is available with polyethylene, stainless steel or painted tanks to best suit your needs. This series is easy and economical to use.
The Tanks: Standard as dry only units, all 15 & 55 gallon vacuums have wet/dry recovery capabilities with an optional 1:1 adapter and water shut-off. The 55 gallon vacs are equipped with a painted tank, dolly and handle for easy maneuverability.
The Lid Assemblies: Three separate vacuum motor assemblies, with waterlifts of 85", 105" and 130" can be matched to six tanks to customize the units.
- Snap clamps hold lid securely to tank
- Automatic liquid or foam shut-off
- Seamless, molded linear polyethylene tank, noncorrosive
- 8" semi-pneumatic rear wheels and front swivel casters
- Optional wet conversion features perforated polyethylene screen to prevent debris from reaching filters (liquid shutoff assembly is optional with wet/dry filter)
H.E.P.A. Filter - Exclusive Feature
Minuteman COPOLM™ (copoly laminated media) H.E.P.A. (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters feature an exclusive high tensile strength surface membrane copoly laminated media for increased durability. A seamless, lightweight aluminum filter housing eliminates potential problems.
C83905-16 - X839-15 INCLUDES:
- 801105 - Lid Assembly, 115V, 50/60 Hz (includes H.E.P.A. filter)
- 390040 - Tank Assembly, Polyethylene
- 805058 - Cloth Filter w/Bag Frame
- 800420 - Polyethylene 1:1 Uni-Adaptor and Water Shut-Off
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.