This Items Recommended Tool Kit is MM-490024-1
The X829/X839 Vacuums conform to all EPA and OSHA guidelines and requirements for cleaning asbestos and other hazardous materials and filtering all toxic and noxious dust.
Although specifically designed for asbestos particles, this vacuum is also effective in filtering other airborne pollutants such as: Cement, foundry and kiln dusts, insecticides, fertilizer dust, coal dust, and many others.
With an efficiency rating of 99.999% for particles 0.12 microns, the X829/X839 Vacuums are particularly useful for clean-up after insulation operations on pipes, in removing asbestos-covered ceiling and wall material, and for vehicle maintenance procedures involving brakes, clutches, and other asbestos containing materials.
- Economical hazardous material removal vacuum with a self-sealing intake insures a positive vacuum seal
- Non-woven, polyester filter bag provides 50% more filtration area than standard bags
- Cable, 50 ft.(15m), 16-3
- CFM, 95(2.7m3/min) for 6 gallon units. CFM, 110(3.1m3) for 15 gallon units
- Water lift, 85" (2159 mm) for 6 gallon units. Water lift, 105" (2670 mm) for 15 gallon units
- 99.999% efficient at 0.12 microns with U.L.P.A. filter
- 829116 - Lid Assembly, 115V, 50/60 Hz, includes U.L.P.A. Filter
- 296006 - Tank Assembly, Painted
- 800056 - Filter Assembly
- 800406 - 1:1 Uni-Adapter, Polyethylene
- 800012 - 6 Mil. Plastic Liners (12/pkg)
- 761177PKG - Paper Filter Protection Bags (10/pkg)
- 390111 - Plug for Aluminum Intake
- 50' Power Cord
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.