Surface contamination control is a challenging process within any cleanroom. "Unseen" particles, those particles smaller than 40 microns, can be the most difficult to control. The Minuteman Model CRV - Clean Room Vacuum was especially designed to be an intricate part of your facility cleaning procedures. It is ideal for use in Class 1 through Class 100,000 cleanrooms, gowning areas and air showers in all pharmaceutical labs, medical devices manufacturers, biological labs and computer rooms.
The absolute filtration system includes a dual layer disposable paper bag, a non-woven cloth filter and a standard U.L.P.A (Ultra Low Particulate Air) filter, 99.999% efficient at 0.12 microns. This efficiency is much greater than normal H.E.P.A (High Efficiency Particulate Air ) filters.
A powerful 1.2 hp motor supplies ample suction at a constant airflow, and with a sound rating of only 65 dba, it is one of the quietest units available.
- A red indicator light alerts the operator when filter needs servicing
- A 50 foot power cord
- Optional Electromagnetic/Radio Frequency Interference filtration
- Complete filtration, including the carbon brush dust from the motor
- The U.L.P.A filter is covered and protected from damage
- 800047 - Lid Assembly, 115V, 50/60 Hz (includes U.L.P.A. filter)
- 900108 - Tank Assembly, Stainless Steel
- 805044 - Cloth Filter
- 384003PKG - Paper Filter Collection Bags (10)
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.