The Mastercraft standard floor machines are available in a variety of brush sizes and motor horsepower to meet the various needs of floor care professionals. They are field-tested to withstand the demanding heavy duty use required for stripping, scrubbing, and polishing hard surface flooring.
- Flexible Dual Triggers: Designed for left or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in saftey lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
- Heavy Duty Switch: Set in die cast aluminum switch box. Won't chip or rust.
- All Steel Gear System: Triple planetary, permanently, lubricated with specially designed flex coupler to guard against possible motor damage when under load.
- Steel handle position: Adjusts handle position
- 50 Ft Power Cord: Safety yellow, three wire grounded with water resistant jacket.
- Aluminum Apron: For added strength and rigidity, also shields the transport wheels to prevent damage.
- Non-Marking Bumpers: Prevents damage to walls and furniture.
- Wheel Support System: Extra heavy reinforced six point cast aluminum.
- Optional 4 Gallon Solution Tank: Dispenses liquid for scrubbing and polishing. (334898)
- Requires Pad Driver 334820 and/or Polishing or Scrubbing Brush.
Would like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
- Fact Sheets
- Operator's Manual
- Parts List
- Service Manual
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.