The QuarryMaster® is designed for the restoration and maintenance of marble, tile, terrazzo, stone and concrete. This versatile floor machine can also be used for standard floor scrubbing, stripping and polishing applications.
STD Models Include:
- AMP Meter
- Oversize Handle Grip
- Built-In AMP Meter: Allows for constant monitoring of current draw and selection of the correct weight.
- Flexible Dual Triggers: Left or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in saftey lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
- Heavy Duty Switch: Set in die cast aluminum switch box. Won't chip or rust.
- All Steel Gear System: Triple planetary, permanently, lubricated with specially designed flex coupler to guard against possible motor damage when under load.
- 50 Ft Power Cord: Three wire grounded with water resistant jacket.
- Reinforced Aluminum Apron: For added strength and rigidity. Shields the transport wheels to prevent damage. Equipped with lift handles.
- "Select-A-Weight" System: Includes two 10 lb discs and three 25 lb discs, allows operator to adjust surface pressure while staying within recommended amperage range.
- DC 1.5 HP Motor: Rectified for AC operation with carbon brush wear indicator light.
- Wheel Support System: Extra heavy reinforced six point cast aluminum.
- Diamond Disc Driver: Unique "Splash Guard" System includes five quick change diamond mounting pads and "Splash Guard" skirt to contain slurry. Standard on deluxe models.
- 4 Gallon Solution Tank: Dispenses liquid for scrubbing, polishing and diamond cutting. Won't rust or corrode. Standard on deluxe models.
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
- Fact Sheets
- Operator's Manual
- Parts List
- Service Manual
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.