This compact HEPA vacuum is designed for the removal of hazardous waste in hospitals, clean rooms, laboratories, or wherever air and dust pollutants exist.
- Extremely Quiet Motor: Powerful 1.6 Motor with a sound level of 60 dB, and equipped with 33 ft 3 wire grounded removable power cord connection.
- Vacuum Body: Molded of polypropylene plastic, won't dent or crack and is resistant to chemical attack.
- 5 Stage Filter System: Designed with a unique 5 stage filtration system that includes two hospital grade HEPA filters, HEPA filter cartridge, HEPA motor exhaust filter and paper filter bag
- HEPA Motor Exhaust Filter: Easy to replace, simply slide out the old filter and slide in a new filter.
- Cord Wrap Hooks: Wraps around the hooks for power cable storage when not in use.
- Front Casters and Rear Wheels: Equipped with two extra wide 2" front casters and two 3" rear wheels for excellent stability and mobility.
- Holdown Clamp: Just lift up the clamp to release motor head from the tank.
- Telescopic Wand
- Curved Elbow Wand
- 9 Ft Vinyl Hose
- Plastic Dusting Brush
- Plastic Crevice Tool
- Plastic Floor Tool
- Cord Wrap Hooks - For storage of power cable when not in use
- Power Cord - 33 Ft, 3 wire grounded with removable power cord connection
- Extremely Quiet Motor - Powerful 1.6 motor with a sound level of 60dB
- Vacuum Body - Molded of polypropylene plastic, won't dent or crack and is resistant to chemical attack
- 3" Rear Wheels - Extra wide for excellent stability and mobility
- Holdown Clamp - Just lift up the clamp to release motor head from the tank
- HEPA Exhaust Filter - Easy access for replacing, slide out the old filter and slide in the new filter
- Front 2" Dual Wheel Swivel Casters - Equipped with two extra wide casters for excellent stability and mobility
Click To View More Images
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
- Fact Sheets
- Operator's Manual
- Parts List
- Service Manual
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.