Healthcare Grade PVC Pipe Frame Therapy Ball Racks
MJM Therapy Ball Racks provide physical therapists, health clubs, park districts, rehab clinics and workout fitness centers with space saving alternatives to storing and organizing Gymnic, Physiorolls and other Therapy Balls.
- Wall Mount Rack - 58" L x 17" W x 3" H
- Holds 2 Balls
- Hanging Hardware Included
- Light Weight And Easy To Maneuver
- Healthcare Grade PVC Pipe & Fittings feature Built-in Stabilizers (or protection) that inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi
- Extensively tested
- Reinforced at stress related areas
- Twin nylon threaded stem casters
- Ships "Knocked-Down" for shipping savings
- 5 Year Warrany of plastic frame
NOT ALL PVC MANUFACTURERS ARE ALIKE
MJM International's combined 100 years of production experience and 35 years designing experience has made them the top manufacturing leader in the PVC industry.
MJM uses 100% Virgin PVC materials (Furniture Grade / Healthcare Grade) throughout their entire product line of Commercial Plastic & PVC Laundry Carts, Hampers, Linen Carts, Logistics Equipment & Accessories.
The 1-1/4" pipe used on all products has a weight of .425 - .434 pounds per foot. Independent impact tests have been performed with exceptional results. In addition, MJM extensively tests all PVC products to ensure they meet the rigorous demands of your healthcare environment.
As proven leaders in the industry, there is no comparison; MJM's PVC fittings have 20% more socket depth than others. The MJM socket depth is 1-1/2" compared to the 1-1/4" socket depth, found on most products from other manufacturers, thus producing a solid foundation to the connection between the pipe and fittings since more surface area of the pipe is glued inside the fitting.