100 Series Portable Shower Chair
Healthcare grade, deluxe elongated open front seat enhances user comfort. This portable shower chair features an innovative built-in Push/Pull hanlde that will help with easy maneuverability for anyone to use. Compact and portable, this shower seat is perfect to place in shower room areas in healthcare facilities and hospitals.
- Healthcare grade
- Deluxe elongated open front seat enhances resident comfort
- Anti-slip handgrips
- Push/pull handle
- Fast drying removable mesh back/sling
- Reinforced at all stress related areas
- Personal pocket pouch
- Wide deluxe shower chair
122-3 Shower Chair Specifications
- Capacity: 375 lbs
- Dimensions: 40.5" H x 26" W x 27" D
- External Width: 26"
- Internal Width: 22"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Seat Height Clearance: 17.625"
- Threaded Stem Casters: Rust Proof 3" Twin
Liner Bag Colors:
- Standard Mesh - Breathable, flame resistant, mildew resistant. High tear & tensile strength.
- Solid Vinyl - Antimicrobial, flame resistant, easy to clean. High tear & tensile strength.
NOT ALL PVC MANUFACTURERS ARE ALIKE
MJM International's combined 100 years of production experience and 35 years designing experience has made them the top manufacturing leader in the PVC industry.
MJM uses 100% Virgin PVC materials (Furniture Grade / Healthcare Grade) throughout their entire product line of Commercial Plastic & PVC Laundry Carts, Hampers, Linen Carts, Logistics Equipment & Accessories.
The 1-1/4" pipe used on all products has a weight of .425 - .434 pounds per foot. Independent impact tests have been performed with exceptional results. In addition, MJM extensively tests all PVC products to ensure they meet the rigorous demands of your healthcare environment.
As proven leaders in the industry, there is no comparison; MJM's PVC fittings have 20% more socket depth than others. The MJM socket depth is 1-1/2" compared to the 1-1/4" socket depth, found on most products from other manufacturers, thus producing a solid foundation to the connection between the pipe and fittings since more surface area of the pipe is glued inside the fitting.