Air Force Master Blaster Blower System
Air Gun Performance Without the Danger of Compressed Air
Blower-driven system offers quieter operation. Effectively removes fibers, dust and debris from clothes, surfaces, or components. Safe to use and requires less energy than high-pressure air compressors.
Powerful airflow delivers a high volume of air at a relatively low pressure; only 3.5, well below OSHA standards. The lower pressure means the Master Blaster can be safely be aimed at any part of the body; even direct contact with skin poses no hazard (always use caution when handling).
Uses far less energy and emits far less noise than its compressed air counterparts. Heavy-duty all steel body ensures long-lasting operation. Lightweight and portable, it can be moved easily to any location.
Features 4.0 Peak HP (29,000 FPM) Twin Fan Motor. Assembled with 12 ft. 3 conductor grounder power cord.
10 ft. x 1-1/2 inch heavy duty hose
Neoprene blower nozzle w/ mounting bracket
- Air Flow: 58,500 ft./min.
- Amps: 19 amps
- Attachments: Air Flare, Micro Adapter, 5/8" Blower Nozzle, Air Streamer Tool, 1-1/4 to 1-1/4 Hose Adaptor
- Construction: Studry All Steel
- Cord: 12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor
- Fan: 2 Motors/2 Stage Dual Fan 2 Speeds/2 Temperatures
- Filter: Easy Change Foam Filter
- Hose: 10 ft. 1.5" diamter heavy-duty commercial strength flexible hose
- Motor: 8.0 Peak HP/Two Motors
- Nozzle: Heavy-Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle
- Weight: 16 lbs.