Dual-Motor Upright Vacuum
The Kent DuraVac® 152 dual-motor upright carpet vacuum cleans a 13.5 inch (34 cm) path, shaking loose and drawing out imbedded dirt and grit that shorten carpet life.
Five-stage filtration on the DuraVac 152 keeps dirt and dust under control. It begins with a two-ply 244 cubic inch (4 liter) paper filter/collector bag. (An optional cloth filter/collector bag is available.)
The vac motor is filter protected so it will last longer. The final filter is a hospital grade filtration media that protects your indoor air quality by filtering to 0.1 microns and exhausting only clean air. Sound insulation also keeps the DuraVac 152 hospital quiet, at only 69 dB A.
With two-motor design, separate motors drive the brush and the vacuum. The brush motor has electronic overcurrent protection, and a thermal relief valve protects the vacuum motor.
- CRI Green Label Approved
- Separate vacuum and brush motors for a powerful performance
- Converts to a canister vacuum for cleaning with the onboard tools
- Indoor air quality is protected by the hospital grade exhaust filter
- Hospital quiet at 69 dB A
- 4:1 Stretch Hose
- 36" (91 cm) Wand
- Round Dusting Tool
About Kent Euroclean:
KENT equipment is manufactured under Nilfisk – Advance which also manufactures the Advance, Clarke, Euroclean, Kent, and Nilfisk line of professional cleaning equipment.
Kent Euroclean products are necessary cleaning equipment used for every-day commercial cleaning applications. Maintain peak performance with Nilfisk Genuine OEM Parts which are available through Unoclean.com. call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.
- Light handle weight is easy on operator
- Wand with stretch hose for efficient cleaning and round dusting tool stored on board
- Seperate vacuum and dust motors so one won't rob power from the function of the other
- Height adjustable chevron brush is easy to remove/replace
- 5,800 RPM brush speed loosens embedded dirt and grit from carpet fibers
- 5-Stage dust filtration includes and electrostatic final exhaust filter
- Convenient grip handle makes carrying easy
- Full bag pressure release valve and full bad indicator light
Click To View More Images
Would you like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.