INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
Xover Floor Tool Kit D:
- 14" Xover Performance Floor Tool Attachment
- 42 to 59" Aluminum Telescoping Wand
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
Formerly Known As 107317
The ProTeam Battery Operated Back Pack Vacuum GoFree Pro is the next generation of Battery Powered Back Pack Vacuums in cleaning comfort.
Working without restrictions means going wherever you need to go to get the job done. Now, ProTeam adds comfort to cordless in our most powerful battery-powered backpack vacuum ever. We know that when cleaning pros feel better physically, they’re more productive. The new triangular shape combined with our patent pending FlexFit™ articulating harness has resulted in a vacuum that feels more like a part of your body.
- Better Balance - move more confidently and comfortably with our lightest cordless yet.
- Freedom of Movemenet - articulating FlexFit harness is responsive to the motion of the user's shoulders, back and hips-increasing comfort and reducing fatigue.
- Go Anywhere - cordless means unrestricted freedom.
- Noticeably Quieter - only 60 dBA.
- Reduced Emissions - easy access post-motor HEPA filter captures and contains microscopic particulates and carbon motor dust.
- Long-Lasting Battery Performance - lithium polymer battery and control circuit for state-of-the-art performance.
- Easy-Read Charge Status - a lighted display allows you to see charge levels on-the-go.
- Faster Charges - Battery reaches optimum charge in just 2.5-hours so you can get up and GoFree again and again.
- 55-Minutes Contiunuous Runtime - the ultimate efficiency solution when you've got to be smart and nimble.
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Run Time: 55 min
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours to Full Charge
WARRANTY: 3 years - parts/labor/motor - 1 year prorated on battery - 1 year on charger - Lifetime on molded body parts
ProTeam products meets and/or exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention.
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB.
Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association and ProTeam are partners in a national program to educate the public about the benefits of healthy indoor air quality and ways to promote lung health.
EXCLUSIVE FOUR LEVEL FILTRATION
Successfully contains microscopic debris and provides extremely high levels of protection against the reintroduction of these pollutants back into an environment.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: